The trainings below are open to UNT employees with myLearning.unt.edu access. Enroll today!
Title: Bias Awareness and Perceptions (BAP19)
Objective: This session examines the role of identities in shaping perceptions and experiences, and how perceptions can impact interactions and interpretations.
Date: Friday, October 25, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: BLB 255
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 22nd by 11:59pm
Max number: 48
Title: Microaggressions and Inclusive Language (MIL18)
Objective: This session explores the impact of language on climate by connecting participants with their own microaggression experiences and discusses ways to correct and interrupt offensive language.
Date: Friday, November 8, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: BLB 270
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, November 5th by 11:59 pm
Max number: 45
How to register:
- Access the learning portal at https://mylearning.unt.edu
- Login with your UNT EUID and password
- Click on the "Find Learning" tile
- Search for the training code in RED
- Click on the Enroll button for the desired class
- To view all registrations and to cancel, if necessary, go to your My Learning page (left column); Click on the NavBar (top right corner) and select Learning Home