The trainings below are open to UNT employees. Enroll today!
Cultural Humility 101 (CH19)
Objective: This session introduces the concept of cultural humility, self-reflection, and their application to all fields of employment. Do you want to learn about cultural humility but don't know where to start? Are you also short on time? Cultural Humility 101 is right for you!
No dates available at this time.
Bias Awareness and Perceptions
Objective: This session examines the role of identities in shaping perceptions and experiences, and how perceptions can impact interactions and interpretations.
- Friday, March 13, 2020; 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Chestnut Hall 324)
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020; 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (ART 223)
- Monday, April 6, 2020; 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Chestnut Hall 324)
Microaggressions and Inclusive Language
Objective: This session explores the impact of language on climate by connecting participants with their own microaggression experiences and discusses ways to correct and interrupt offensive language.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020; 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Chestnut Hall 324)
- Thursday, April 2, 2020; 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm (Chestnut Hall 324)
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Chestnut Hall 324)
After clicking the blue "Register" button in Bridge, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions about registering via Bridge, please contact AskTraining@unt.edu.