Module 2: Perception is Reality: Engaging with Different Perspectives
Objective: Participants will begin to learn about other peoples’ perspective in regards to race relations including people from their own White/European American race and stories from People of Color. They will also learn the concept of White guilt, fragility, and silence.
This is a “closed” group and only available to registered guests.
- Equity and Diversity Conference
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Multicultural Center
- Pride Alliance
- Get Involved
- Trans @ UNT
- Interviews and Promotion Requests
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Featured Diversity Programs at UNT
- Campus Inclusion Climate Survey
- Calendar of Events
- Support Us