Module 1: Understanding White Racial Identity Development
Objective: Participants will introduce themselves to each other and will learn about White racial identity development and International Identity Development Models. They will discuss what it looks like to have a positive White/European American Identity without the influence of White supremacy.
This is a “closed” group and only available to registered guests.
- Equity and Diversity Conference
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Multicultural Center
- Pride Alliance
- Get Involved
- Trans @ UNT
- Interviews and Promotion Requests
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Featured Diversity Programs at UNT
- Campus Inclusion Climate Survey
- Calendar of Events
- Support Us