Module 1: Understanding Black/African American Identity Development
Objective: Participants will introduce themselves to each other and will learn about Black/African American and International Identity Development Models. They will discuss “what” and “who” is Black/African American.
This is a “closed” group and only available to registered guests.
- Equity and Diversity Conference
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Multicultural Center
- Pride Alliance
- Get Involved
- Trans @ UNT
- Interviews and Promotion Requests
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Featured Diversity Programs at UNT
- Campus Inclusion Climate Survey
- Calendar of Events
- Support Us