In addition to a customized survey tool for UNT students, climate survey planning benefitted from UNT student involvement along the way:
- Planning Committee: Students Lisa Umeh and Barrett Cole provided their leadership on the Climate Survey Planning Committee.
- Logo: The climate survey logo was designed by UNT student Karinne West.
- Social Media: A social media strategy was created by students of UNT’s American Marketing Association.
- Video Editing: Master’s student Lia McChane edited the videos from UNT faculty, staff, and students sharing their perspectives on why the survey is important. The videos will also be featured in the social media campaign.
- Student Organizations: Various student organizations will be engaged as partners to encourage students to participate.
Along with gathering these valuable perspectives, the planning committee and its partners in UNT Advancement have secured incentives for students.
Follow us on social media for the latest incentive information at #IncludeMeUNT!
The climate survey will be sent to students’ UNT email address, and you must complete the survey to be eligible for the incentives. Students will also be contacted at their UNT email address regarding incentive win notification. Students who cannot be contacted through their UNT email will forfeit their chances to win.
Climate Survey Student Organization Participation Contest
The Climate Survey Planning Committee has planned 5 events dedicated towards student groups to take the survey. There will be free food, promotional items, and student organizations will also have the opportunity to compete for programming grants based upon your members’ completion of the climate survey>
Below are the dates/times/location where your organization can qualify for a programming grant:
Monday, November 5th, 2018: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM: Union 314C
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM: Union 314C
Thursday, November 15th, 2018: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Union 332
Friday, November 16th, 2018: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Union 332
Please take advantage of this opportunity to complete the survey and encourage as many students as possible to complete it as well. Your student organization members will provide confirmation they have completed the survey and indicate their membership, which will be tracked for the programming grant. This feedback will contribute to enhance our community and help make UNT one of the greatest places to learn, live and grow.