To encourage participation, incentives and promotional giveaway opportunities were provided for all students, faculty, staff, and administrators who completed the survey. Some incentives were awarded during the survey distribution for those who completed it and registered. Follow #IncludeMeUNT for incentive and other climate survey updates!
2018 Honda Civic LX donated by Honda of Denton with vehicle taxes and fees included*
*Honda of Denton will give, directly to a UNT student, a new Honda Civic LX Automatic with vehicle taxes and license/title fees included. The student promotional recipient will incur any income taxes and may be required to provide completed a W-9 with Honda of Denton. Neither Honda of Denton or UNT will have liability for these amounts.
- Lunch with President Smatresk (3 students)
- 1 iPad
- 1 pair of Dallas Mavericks tickets
- 1 pair of Dallas Stars tickets
- 1 parking space in the Union/Highlight Parking deck for the spring semester
- Tour of Peterbilt Motors Company
- All students who complete the survey are eligible for a dining coupon for a free slice of Mia's pizza, Scrappy's Ice cream, or a baked good to be distributed after the survey.
- Staff: 5 professional development grants for $1000 each
- Staff: 1 pair of Dallas Cowboys tickets with parking
- Staff: 1 pair of Dallas Mavericks tickets
- Faculty: 2 professional development grants for $2500 each
- Faculty: 1 pair of Dallas Stars tickets
- iPad (one each for faculty, staff, and administrator)
- 5 Hannah’s gift cards of $20 (2 faculty, 2 staff, 1 administrator)
- Murchison Performing Arts Tickets: 4 pairs for faculty, 4 pairs for staff, 2 pairs for administrators
- Distinguished Lecture Series Tickets:
- 2 sets of tickets for Aly Raisman - 11/19
- 2 sets of tickets for Tamika Mallory - 2/27
- 2 sets of tickets for Don Lemon - 3/21