MENTORS AND MENTEES ARE NEEDED!
The Multicultural Center is proud to host the Buddy System Peer Mentoring Program! The Buddy System connects new students to the University of North Texas by matching them with experienced upperclassmen as their mentors. Mentorship programs are proven to help students ease the transition into college life, build their social and leadership skills, and ensure a steadier path towards graduation. The Buddy System is an excellent way for any student to help fulfill their academic and campus life needs and interests! It builds community, promotes student involvement, and encourages positive progress in their academic, social, and personal achievements. Some of our fun activities include game nights, community service projects, sporting events, study groups, and much more! We would love for you to participate with us!
Join one of our fantastic peer groups in the Buddy System today! Here’s how to join through OrgSync:
- Go to www.orgsync.com and Register (link is in the top right corner) with UNT.
- After filling out your information, select the “Join an Org” link at the top of the page.
- Request to join “Buddy System Peer Mentoring” (password is MCBuddy).
- Once in, on the menu on the left in the Buddy System group page, select “Forms.”
- Choose the form appropriate for you (MENTOR of MENTEE), fill out, and submit.
We look forward to you joining us!
|2014 BUDY SYSTEM APPLICATION PACKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE|